Yon-Ka is a 100% French: it was created in 1954 by the Mühlethaler family who had a passion for botany.
Brand relies on the power of the essential oils (synergetic blend of five essential oils which will become the DNA of their phyto-aromatic brand « Yon-Ka ») and plant extracts combined with “gold standard” actives such as hyaluronic acid, vitamin C, polyphenols, peptides and AHAs in order to target skin ageing and address all the potential issues of the skin.
5 fundamental essential oils, all issued from the Mediterranean, and which becomes the cornerstone of their future skin care range:
- Geranium essential oil (pelargonium gravaeolens): for its anti-ageing and balancing properties
- Rosemary essential oil (rosmarinus officinalis): for its detoxifying and firming properties
- Lavender essential oil (lavendula angustifolia): for its soothing and regenerating properties
- Cypress essential oil (cupressus sempervirens) for its refining and balancing properties
- Thyme essential oil (thymus officinalis): for its purifying and invigorating properties
The Yon-Ka products are manufactured in France; They are not tested on animals and respect a precise formulation charter. They do not contain parabens, aluminium salts, SLS, MIT, Triclosan.